Treble Cone has great terrain for all levels of ability.
From the purpose-built learner area with a Magic Carpet Lift, to comfortable, groomed green and blue runs, through challenging black runs and secret powder stashes.
Treble Cone continues to offer the greatest free riding terrain in the region for snowboarders. There are natural half pipes on the upper mountain and a terrain park is built each year. Treble Cone offers more intermediate and advanced terrain than any other South island ski area with off-piste powder skiing and boarding unrivalled.
- Located 26kms (35mins drive) west of Lake Wanaka or 71kms (90mins drive) from Queenstown
- Largest Ski area in the South Island (550ha/ 1300acres)
- Highest vertical rise in the South Island (700m)
- 10% Beginners, 45% Intermediate, 45% advanced
- Legendary powder days and free skiing & riding terrain
- Congestion free sloes with large variety for all levels
- Plenty of groomed & off piste intermediate terrain, & challenging chutes & pipes for the most accomplished skiers & boarders
- New Zealand’s most stylish alpine resort with superb cuisine
- World famous views across Lake Wanaka and Mt Aspiring
- Childcare facilities for 3 years and over
- Daily return shuttle services from Wanaka & Queenstown
- BONUS Children 5 years & under, plus Adults over 75 years receive a free lift pass!
Treble Cone offers more intermediate and advanced terrain than any other South island ski area.
Treble Cone is home to the longest ski and snowboard runs in the Queenstown and Wanaka lakes district. Treble Cone’s longest run is a leg burning 4km, with a vertical drop of 700m…
The learner’s area with snow making facilities is located near the base building, the wide, gentle slope has an easy gradient and is groomed every night. This is serviced by an easy-to-use platter lift. Two trails – ‘Easy Rider’ (3.5km) and ‘Main Street’ (2km) – provide long, well-groomed slopes for beginners and intermediates along with many other groomed runs.
Treble Cone is packed with long groomed runs, wide open powder bowls, technical gullies and chutes and natural jumps & drops of advanced skiers/boarders to enjoy.