Take a break and explore the city of Auckland then escape to the beautiful Bay of Islands to relax and rejuvenate.
Take a short break and head up to Auckland for a couple of nights. Explore the City of Sails with some shopping, dinner at the viaduct, a visit to the famous Auckland SkyTower. Then hit the beach and bays in the beautiful Bay of Island’s; one of New Zealand’s great holiday destinations. Popular with both locals and international visitors particularly in the summer months.
The Bay of Islands offers a sub-tropical climate, were you can enjoy beach and water activities, go on one of the many nature walks, swim with dolphins, go fishing or explore many of the 144 islands. Enjoy a popular cruise over crystal clear waters to the Cape Brett Hole in the Rock, a great day out!
- 2 nights accommodation in Auckland at the Best Western President Hotel in a Studio Room
- 2 nights accommodation in the Bay of Islands – Paihia at the Averill Court Motel in a Studio Room
- 5 days car hire Sterling Rentals Group A Toyota Echo or similar
- Unlimited Kilometres
- Cape Brett Hole in the Rock Cruise
- *Package prices are per person, twin or double share and subject to availability, currency surcharges and change without notice. Price is generally valid for travel 1 Oct 2013 to 30 Apr 2014 however may exclude periods such as Christmas, New Years Eve & Easter. Discounts may also be available depending on the specific dates of travel. Current prices will be quoted at time of enquiry. Please enquire for full details and for prices for travel outside specified dates. Quote booking code ANZWEB0913.