Grab a Lift Pass to ski at the Mt Ruapehu ski areas!
Mt Ruapehu Lift/Activity Pass gives your client unlimited access to both Whakapapa and Turoa Ski Areas. That is a total of over 1,050 hectares of patrolled terrain with 1,800 hectares of lift accessed terrain available.
- The Lift/Activity Pass can be used to go skiing & boarding OR it can be used towards purchases at any one of our Activity Pass Participants
- Turoa ski area gives you access to the longest vertical descent and the highest lift in New Zealand
- Days do not have to be consecutive
- Each day you can choose where & when you want to ski or snowboard
- Plan the day according to the weather or your whim
- Sleep late & swap a day on the mountain for another activity
- The Activity Pass offers your clients great alternatives if they are tired from skiing or boarding, or if the mountain is closed due to poor weather conditions.
Infants aged 4 years and under ski for free at Mt Ruapehu (offer applies to lift pass product only)
How to use your Lift/Activity Pass
- Purchase any number of Lift/Activity coupons as required
- Redeem your travel agent voucher for the Lift/Activity pass at either Whakapapa or Turoa ski areas
- Please ask for the latest list of Activity Pass Participants outlining what other fun and exciting things your client can use the Lift/Activity pass in case your client doesnt want to use it as a Mt Ruapehu All Mountain Lift Pass
Lift/Activity Pass Advantages
- Added holiday flexibility and enjoyment
- Wide choice of operators throughout the region (such as Ohakune, National Park, Taihape, Taupo and beyond)
- Activities range from retail, restaurants and spas to white knuckle adrenaline adventures