The Queenstown Superpass is the ski lift pass with a big difference.
The pass brings you the very best of New Zealand’s South Island skiing and snowboarding, with the flexibility and variety of an activity pass. You choose what you want to do and when you want to do it.
- Can be redeemed at Coronet Peak and/or The Remarkables in Queenstown,
- If you feel like a road trip, the Queenstown Superpass is also accepted as a day lift pass at Mt Hutt – Methven
- Days do not have to be consecutive
- Each day you can choose where & when you want to ski or snowboard
- Plan the day according to the weather or your whim!
- Can be used for Twilight skiing from 12 noon – 9pm Fri & Sat at Coronet Peak
- Sleep late & swap a day on the mountain for another activity in Queenstown! Examples include jetboating, bunny jumping, white water rafting etc
At Coronet Peak & The Remarkables children 5 yrs and under receive a free lift pass, therefore only purchase a Superpass for 6-17 year olds. (Note if travelling to Mt Hutt children 10 years and under receive a free lift pass)
Please note; this is a lift pass so you still need clothing and equipment hire.
Queenstown Superpass is available here:
How to use your Queenstown Superpass
- Purchase any number of Queenstown Superpass coupons as required
- Redeem your voucher for the highly efficient Queenstown Superpass Card (MYPASS) in New Zealand
Please note; for alternate activities you may need to pay an upgrade, this is clearly shown on your Queenstown Superpass booklet and is payable direct with the operator on the day.
Using advanced technology, MYPASS stores all your lift ticket, rental gear, lessons and snow stats on one single card which is automatically scanned through your pocket avoiding the hassle of digging it out each time you use the lifts etc. (valid for the entire season).
It also allows access to your own personal daily snow statistics such as vertical metres, number of runs and days on the mountains.