Australia New Zealand Central Reservations Office Limited Trading as:
ANZCRO NZ LTD
$NZ150 per person is required within 10 days of your holiday confirmation. Some activities/products have their own strict deposit regulations, which you will be made aware of at the time of booking. Failure to pay the deposit may result in your travel arrangements being cancelled.
Full payment is due 30 days prior to departure. Bookings made within 30 days of intended travel are to be paid in full immediately upon confirmation. Certain special airfares may require payment immediately upon booking. In the event that ANZCRO NZ Ltd agrees to the acceptance of Credit Card payments, they will be made available through special arrangement with the Travel Agent and ANZCRO NZ LTD reserves the right to charge a fee to the Credit Card Holder for this service.
Please note: ANZCRO NZ LTD” will appear on cardholder statements for any transactions through this website.
ANZCRO NZ LTD reserves the right to charge a late booking fee of $NZ35 to cover additional costs associated with bookings made within 10 days of travel.
First time amendment is FREE. All additional amendments are liable to a maximum charge of $NZ33 per amendment. Once Travel Documents have been issued, all amendments will be charged. Airline tickets have additional amendment charges. Please ask your Travel Agent.
Note: If amendments are made, pricing for the full item will reflect the exchange rate valid at the time of the amendment.
Days Prior to Departure Fee:
|21 Days or more||$NZ55 per person plus any Airline or Ground operator charges.|
|7 to 21 Days||$NZ110 per person plus any Airline or Ground operator charges.|
|6 or less||100% of the holiday costs at the discretion of the airlines, land content service providers and ANZCRO NZ LTD.|
- Unused Car/Motorhome hire – NIL
- Unused Accommodation/Service vouchers refunded at the sole discretion of ANZCRO NZ LTD.
- Product and service providers are unable to authorize any refund on ANZCRO NZ LTD’s behalf.
All Prices are expressed in New Zealand dollars and include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax. ANZCRO NZ LTD reserves the right to amend without notice any advertised prices. We refer to particularly but are not limited to amendments due to currency exchange fluctuations the withdrawal or adjustment of contracted rates with land and service providers, New Zealand Government charges and errors. Rates advertised on this website reflect information available to ANZCRO NZ LTD at time of submission and all possible care has been taken in its compilation. Current valid prices will be advised on request and confirmation by way of invoice to your Travel Agent when your booking is made. Pricing will be guaranteed only after ANZCRO NZ LTD has received total payment.
A valid Passport is required by all travellers to New Zealand. Some travellers may require a Visa. This is the travellers responsibility. Air Tickets and Travel Vouchers will be issued after full payment has been received by ANZCRO NZ LTD Documents will be forwarded to the Travel Agent by standard mail. If Express Post or a Courier is required, a fee will be charged at ANZCRO NZ LTD’s discretion.
Product displayed is representative of that available. ANZCRO NZ LTD does not take responsibility for failure of any individual product/services to provide accurate information or for the photographs supplied by the product/service providers, for the use on this site.
ANZCRO NZ LTD strongly recommends that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking. Your Travel Agent will be able to advise and assist you with this. Cancellation fees charged by ANZCRO NZ LTD will not be waivered under any circumstances, where travel insurance may have covered you.
All baggage and personal effects are, at all times, at your own risk. Any excess baggage charges are the responsibility of the passenger.
The airlines do not, by virtue of their endorsement of ANZCRO NZ LTD, represent themselves either as contracting with any purchaser of a holiday from ANZCRO NZ LTD or as having any other legal relationship with any other purchaser.
The Trade Practices Act implies a warranty that the services rendered by Australia new Zealand Central Reservations Office will be rendered with due care and skill and nothing contained in these conditions is to be construed as in any way excluding, restricting or limiting that warranty or any other rights implied by law which may not be excluded, restricted or modified.
ANZCRO NZ LTD and its associated companies and their employees are not liable for:
- Any event beyond their control, including (but not limited to) war, disturbance, fire, flood, unusually severe weather, act of God, act of government or other authorities, accident or failure of machinery or equipment, or industrial action (whether or not including ANZCRO NZ LTD employees):nor
- Any act or omission whatsoever (whether within or outside their control) in relation to any booking, contract, travel accommodation, excursion or other holiday services (including the carriage of baggage) which results in any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, death, injury, delay, liability, additional expenses or inconvenience.
- ANZCRO NZ LTD does not own or operate any tour product or service listed. ANZCRO NZ LTD is a tour wholesaler who arranges the provision of the products & services listed. ANZCRO NZ LTD does not take responsibility for the omission or failure of individual properties, plant or services.