Tauranga, Rotorua Day Tour with Te Puia
A full day tour to experience the sights and geothermal wonders of Rotorua.
Enjoy a Maori cultural performance in an authentic marae at Te Puia, and see the native kiwi in its nocturnal habitat. Sightseeing through Rotorua includes the historic Bath House and Government Gardens, the Blue Baths and Polynesian Spa, before heading back to the ship by an alternative route.
Tour commencement times: 09.45 am
Tour conclusion times: 4.45 pm
- Fruit tasting at Kiwifruit Country Store, Te Puke
- Scenic sights of Lake Rotoiti and Lake Rotorua and surrounding native bush & forest
- Te Puia geothermal valley, including mud pools, hot pools and geysers
- Maori Cultural Performance at the marae
- Maori wood carving and flax weaving
- Kiwi Viewing
- Rotorua Sights including Historic Bathhouse, Government Gardens & Blue Bath
Child (3-14 yrs): $119
Conditions: Prices are per person. Valid for travel until 30 September 2019. Prices were correct at time of submission but are subject to change without notice. Above stated prices include discounts (if applicable). Please enquire for full information.
Click here for our full terms and conditions.